Miners allow you to take some of your computing power and donate it to processing transactions, or the moving of a crypto currency. A crypto currency is basically a stock that usually rise more than average stocks. You get paid for it too, so basically, you do nothing and you get paid, obviously a worldwide hit. It got so big that people started building machines meant specifically for mining. There are two types of miners, ASIC, which can only mine a specific currency, and Mining Rigs, which mine any currency you want, as long as you have the program to mine. We’re going to build a mining rig cause ASICs, even though they’re cheaper, are a LOT harder to build.

Here’s how miner’s work, there are six main parts:

• CPU (Central Processing Unit): Run’s the program or OS (Doesn’t do much work so don’t spend too much money on it)
  • GPU (Graphics Processing Unit): Processes all the graphics (YOU NEED LIKE REALLY GOOD GRAPHICS FOR A MINER)
  • Motherboard: Main communication center. Let’s the CPU talk to the GPU
  • Memory: I’m not even gonna put it here
  • PSU: Power Supply
  • Cooling System: So your computer doesn’t explode💥

So here’s the parts I’m going to use (when I get the money to buy them):

1: 3 NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti (GPU):

LINK

This thing is a 6K GAMING BEAST. This beauty mines $6/day, about as much as your usual allowance usual allowance.

Add it up and we get $18 – $20 a day, 3x as much as your usual allowance. The good thing is that it would probably take a month and a half and you’d get your money back, then you’d still be earning $20 a day.

2: 1 Intel Core i5-2400 (CPU):

LINK

Personally, I hate Intel CPUs, but here, I’m just going for the cheapest CPU possible, cause they don’t do any work.

3: ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 (Motherboard):

I don’t know what they mean by all those random letter’s and codes, but like I said, I’m just going for the cheapest possible

4: HP 5188-0129 300 WATT (PSU):

Again, cheapest possible. If you want to push your graphics cards to the max, you should by this instead

5. Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2400C14 (Memory):

CHEAPESTPOSSIBLECHEAPESTPOSSIBLECHEAPESTPOSSIBLE

6: Cooler:

I’m not even gonna say it.

There’s a slot or cord for everything on the motherboard, just hook everything up and you got a miner. An AGP is where you stick the graphics card. SATA is just the central communication center, don’t pay much attention to it. PCI allows you to connect to a computer network. It basically allows you to connect to the wifi. RAM is where the memory goes. The Back Panel is where you can connect everything to a keyboard or monitor. Once you install all the components, just hook up a keyboard, monitor and mouse to the slots on the back panel, and the keyboard, screen, and mouse will actually work. Though you should get a case first.

I’ll be talking about how to install a miner next time.