To be honest, I didn’t know that Joe Biden showed up to the 2017 Inauguration. Apparently he did. I also didn’t know that it took him two tries to become President. That’s right! He tried to run for the 2016 Election. He lost. The biggest major difference was that the president leaving office was at the Inauguration in 2017, but not in 2021. Trump claimed he didn’t want to ask Biden if he could borrow Air Force 1. He left in the morning on Inauguration Day. He probably just didn’t want to show his face on the last day of being president. Biden’s Inauguration was a lot smaller than Trump’s. Biden actually talked about those who would be at his Inauguration if it weren’t for the pandemic. And his Inauguration also made record because of the first female Vice President. A record for the 44th President and another record for the 46th.

Biden’s poet was actually talking smack about Trump. She said that Trump would shatter our nation. Well, actually she said he would shatter part of it cause it took more than one person, even a President to destroy the US. Most adults loved the poem and thought it was beautiful, but personally, I thought it was confusing. It was probably because she was using a bunch of fancy words like:

We braved the belly of the beast

Now that’s confusing. I think it means that we beat the challenge, and the challenge was Trump. There are lots of reasons why the two Inauguration’s were different, but it shows how different the two presidents are.

PS: I found a RPi discount code for this link: ADATHX